1. Edward III, King of England and France=Phillippa of Hainault
2. Thomas Plantagenet of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester, K.G.=Eleanor de Bohun of Northampton
3. Anne Plantagenet, Countess of Buckingham=Sir Edmond Stafford, 5th Earl of Stafford, K.G.
4. Sir Humphrey Stafford, 1st Duke of Buckingham, K.G.=Anne Nevill of Raby
5. Sir Humphrey Stafford, 7th Earl of Stafford=Margaret Beaufort of Somerset
6. Sir Henry Stafford, 2nd Duke of Buckingham=Katherine Wydeville, of Monmouth
7. Sir Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham=Eleanor Percy of Leconfield
8. Mary Stafford of Monmouth=Sir George Neville, 5th Baron Bergavenny, K.G., P.C.
9. Sir Henry Neville, 6th Baron Bergavenny=Frances Manners of Hadden Hall
10. Mary Neville, Baroness le Despencer=Sir Thomas Fane, Knt., of Badsell
11. Sir Francis Fane, 1st (Fane) Earl of Westmoreland, K.B.=Mary Mildmay of Apethorpe
12. Elizabeth Cope neé Fane, widow of Sir John Cope=William Cope, of Icombe, Esq.
13. Elizabeth Whitney neé Cope, widow of Thomas Whitney=Thomas Geers, of the Marsh, Esq.
14. Elizabeth Geers of Icombe=William Gregory, of How Caple, Esq.
15. Elizabeth Gregory of How Caple=John Nourse, of Weston-under-Penyard, Esq.
16. James Nourse, of Weston-under-Penyard, Esq.=Sarah Foauce of London
Children of James & Sarah Nourse:
i. Joseph Nourse (1754-1841), married Maria Louisa Bull of Philadelphia, and had issue.
ii. Elizabeth Nourse (1755-1755), died in infancy.
iii. Sarah Nourse (1756-1757), died in infancy.
iv. James Nourse, Jr. (1758-1799), married Sarah Benois, of South Carolina, and had issue.
v. Catharine Burton Nourse (1759-1833), married John Esten Cooke, and had issue.
vi. Charles Nourse (1760-1780), died without issue while serving in the Berkeley County militia.
vii. William Nourse (1761-1761), died in infancy.
viii. Robert Nourse (1762-1836), married Rebecca Jameson of Mercer Co., KY, and had issue.
ix. Sarah Nourse (1762-1763), twin sister of Robert Nourse, died in infancy.
x. William Nourse (1763-1836), married Elizabeth Jameson of Mercer Co., KY, and had issue.
xi. Elizabeth Nourse (1765-1846), married Jeremiah Chapline of Frederick Co., MD, and had issue.
xii. Susanna Nourse (1766-1848), married William Riddle of Virginia, and had issue.
xiii. John Nourse (1768-1789), died unmarried and without issue.
xiv. Gabriel Nourse (1770-1839), married Ann Doudle, and had issue.
xv. Phillip Nourse (1771-1771), died in infancy.
xvi. Sarah Anne Nourse (1773-1777), died young.
xvii. Horatio Nourse (1774-1777), died young.
xviii. Michael Nourse (1778-1860), married Mary Rittenhouse of Philadelphia, and had issue.
[ Source List ]