1. Edward III, King of England and France=Phillippa of Hainault
2. Edmund Plantagenet of Langley, 1st Duke of York, K.G.=Isabel of Castille and Léon
3. Richard Plantagenet of Conisburgh, Earl of Cambridge=Ann Mortimer, of West Meath
4. Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York, Protector of England=Cecily Nevill of Raby
5. Anne Plantagenet=Sir Thomas St. Leger, Knt., of Ulcombe
6. Anne St. Leger of Ulcombe=Sir George Manners, 12th Baron Ros
7. Sir Thomas Manners, 1st Earl of Rutland, K.G.=Eleanor Paston of Wiverton
8. Frances Manners of Hadden Hall=Sir Henry Neville, 6th Baron Bergavenny
9. Mary Neville, Baroness le Despencer=Sir Thomas Fane, Knt., of Badsell
10. Sir Francis Fane, 1st (Fane) Earl of Westmoreland, K.B.=Mary Mildmay of Apethorpe
11. Elizabeth Cope neé Fane, widow of Sir John Cope=William Cope, of Icombe, Esq.
12. Elizabeth Whitney neé Cope, widow of Thomas Whitney=Thomas Geers, of the Marsh, Esq.
13. Elizabeth Geers of Icombe=William Gregory, of How Caple, Esq.
14. Elizabeth Gregory of How Caple=John Nourse, of Weston-under-Penyard, Esq.
15. James Nourse, of Weston-under-Penyard, Esq.=Sarah Foauce of London
Children of James & Sarah Nourse:
i. Joseph Nourse (1754-1841), married Maria Louisa Bull of Philadelphia, and had issue.
ii. Elizabeth Nourse (1755-1755), died in infancy.
iii. Sarah Nourse (1756-1757), died in infancy.
iv. James Nourse, Jr. (1758-1799), married Sarah Benois, of South Carolina, and had issue.
v. Catharine Burton Nourse (1759-1833), married John Esten Cooke, and had issue.
vi. Charles Nourse (1760-1780), died without issue while serving in the Berkeley County militia.
vii. William Nourse (1761-1761), died in infancy.
viii. Robert Nourse (1762-1836), married Rebecca Jameson of Mercer Co., KY, and had issue.
ix. Sarah Nourse (1762-1763), twin sister of Robert Nourse, died in infancy.
x. William Nourse (1763-1836), married Elizabeth Jameson of Mercer Co., KY, and had issue.
xi. Elizabeth Nourse (1765-1846), married Jeremiah Chapline of Frederick Co., MD, and had issue.
xii. Susanna Nourse (1766-1848), married William Riddle of Virginia, and had issue.
xiii. John Nourse (1768-1789), died unmarried and without issue.
xiv. Gabriel Nourse (1770-1839), married Ann Doudle, and had issue.
xv. Phillip Nourse (1771-1771), died in infancy.
xvi. Sarah Anne Nourse (1773-1777), died young.
xvii. Horatio Nourse (1774-1777), died young.
xviii. Michael Nourse (1778-1860), married Mary Rittenhouse of Philadelphia, and had issue.
[ Source List ]